We are always interested in considering new authors and artists to represent. For non-fiction, we are currently accepting a wide range of submissions in the areas of current issues, cultural criticism, history, and general narrative. For fiction submissions, we welcome select upmarket fiction as well as illustrated picture books (please see agent bios). We are not looking for memoirs, self-help, romance, fantasy, crime, young adult fiction, or middle grade fiction submissions.
For fiction, please submit a one-page query that includes:
- A brief synopsis of your book
- A short description of what makes your book compelling in today’s market
- A summary of your writing credentials and platform (if applicable)
- A sample chapter in the body of your email.
For non-fiction, please submit a brief query and detailed proposal that includes:
- A synopsis of your project
- An outline or table of contents
- A detailed description of what makes your book compelling in today’s market with comparative titles
- Your plans for marketing the book
- A summary of your credentials and platform, including a bio or CV
- 1-3 sample chapters
Please do not include any attachments unless requested.
Queries may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org